For ebook ordering, go to: http://press.princeton.edu/faqs.html#2ebooks
Online orders are encrypted before they are sent over the Internet, so your credit card information will remain secure.
A. United States, Canada, Latin America, Asia, and Australia
- If ordering online through our shopping cart, please do not include more than 15 books in a single order. Submit your order in parts and note in the comment box at the bottom of each that it is a multi-part order.
- If you have problems when adding a second book to the order form, it sounds as though cookies are disabled on your browser. Without cookies, our shopping cart cannot keep track of your order. To remedy this you may want to:
- Enable cookies
- Try a different browser
Alternatively, you may print out your order form and fax it toll-free to 1-800-999-1958 (or 1-609-883-7413 outside the U.S. and Canada) or call our toll-free voice line, Monday thru Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST at 1-800-777-4726 (or 1-609-883-1759 outside the U.S. and Canada). Please give the order person keycode P00000. You may also send your order via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via surface mail to:
California/Princeton Fulfillment Services, Inc.
1445 Lower Ferry Road
Ewing, NJ 08618
All direct orders must be prepaid by credit card, check, or money order. Checks must be in U.S. dollars drawn on a U.S. bank and made out to California/Princeton Fulfillment Services, Inc. All prices are subject to change without notice.
Customer inquiries may be e-mailed to email@example.com
We encourage you to purchase or order books from your local bookstore. The American Booksellers Association Bookweb site provides a convenient directory.
Booksellers and Librarians: Our titles are now available via
B. United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, Africa, India, and Pakistan
Princeton University Press book orders from the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, Africa, India, and Pakistan are fulfilled through John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in the United Kingdom
- Ordering Online
- You will find shopping cart links on all our book description pages at press.princeton.edu. To order, search for a book and go to the book description page. Click on the shopping cart link at the top of the page to go to the "For hardcover/paperback orders in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, India, and Pakistan" section, and click on the dark orange "Add to shopping cart" button. Doing so will take you to the Wiley shopping cart where you can complete your purchase. If you would like to order another book, click on the "continue shopping" button. Once back on our website you can order other books. If you find you don't wish to purchase another book but would like to return to the Wiley shopping cart to complete your order, either use the back button on your browser or add another book to the cart and then remove this additional book once you are in the cart.
- Online order inquiries:
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject line of the e-mail, put "My Order with Princeton University Press Books"--and include the reference/order number when available.
- An e-mail is sent with your shipping and package tracking information when your order ships. To check the status of your order please visit the "My Account" area at: http://www.wileyeurope.com/marketbasket.cgi?viewaccount&returnpath=press.princeton.edu
- If you have any questions regarding your order that are not addressed in your online Order History, please contact Wiley directly by telephone between 9am and 5pm GMT at +44(0) 1243 843294.
- Post orders to:
- Princeton University Press
c/o John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Distribution Centre
New Era Estate
Oldlands Way, Bognor Regis
West Sussex, PO22 9NQ, United Kingdom
- Phone orders:
- telephone: +44 (0) 1243 843291
- fax: +44 (0) 1243 843302
- Sales Representation for Bookstores
**For customers in Japan: To obtain prices in Yen (plus applicable shipping charges), please contact:
United Publishers Services Limited, Tokyo, Japan. Phone: 03-5479-7251. Fax: 03-5479-7307 Email: email@example.com
File created: September 24, 2014
Questions and comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Princeton University Press